rice & bamboo facial scrub
anokha®’s rice & bamboo facial scrub combines the exfoliating effects of rice and bamboo powder with the soothing properties of green tea. The result is skin that is noticeably smoother and pores that are cleaner and less prominent. When old skin cells have been removed, the skin is able to absorb serums and moisturizers more effectively.
Start your day with brand new skin.
what it does:
- helps to make pores appears smaller and less prominent
- helps to achieve more radiant and glowing skin
- improves efficacy of other skin care products
why it works:
- bamboo contains bambusoideae, which helps to bind moisture to the skin surface. Its extract helps to exfoliate and smooth the skin's outer layers.
- rice is an excellent exfoliant. The oil derived from rice bran is a moisturizer which also brightens to skin and contains anti-oxidants. It is a valuable nutrient for the skin.
- green tea, the unfermented form of black tea, can be used as a soothing anti-inflammatory agent when applied directly to the skin. It is a natural astringent and is helpful in treating breakouts.
water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, stearic acid, cetyl esters, glycerin, Bambusa arundinacea (bamboo) stem powder, Oryza sativa (rice) powder, cetyl alcohol, decyl glucoside, stearyl alcohol, hydroxyethylcellulose, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf oil, fragrance
scent: green tea
This product is vegan.
To use, apply a small amount to the face and massage over face and neck gently. Rinse well with lukewarm water and pat skin dry. Use 1-2 times weekly in place of your cleanser and follow with toner and moisturizer. Useful for all skin types.