rice bran & pomegranate facial cleansing oil
anokha’s rice bran & pomegranate facial cleansing oil is ideal for all skin types, but especially those with stressed, mature, or allergy-prone skin.
cleanse, hydrate, restore.
this product is vegan.
what it does:
• lifts makeup, oil, and dirt
• helps to hydrate and regenerate very dry, sensitive, and aging skin
• sets the stage for the next step in your cleansing routine
why it works:
• rice bran oil is a moisturizer which brightens to skin and contains anti-oxidants. it is a valuable nutrient for very dry skin.
• pomegranate oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects. it has been shown to assist in skin regeneration and skin elasticity, and is wonderfully nourishing for the skin.
• castor seed oil is a viscous oil with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. it’s often used as a “dirt magnet” to remove makeup and cleanse skin, and as a skin conditioning agent.
• pink grapefruit helps to reduce excess oiliness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. grapefruit oil has antimicrobial and anti-fungal effects.
• red mandarin possesses an aroma which is both uplifting and deeply relaxing.
• lemon peel is able to reduce both pigmentation and oil on facial skin.
• bergamot fruit has antibacterial and balancing properties which make it excellent for use on oily skin.
sunflower seed oil* (Helianthus annuus seed oil), rice (Oryza sativa) bran oil, castor (Ricinis communis) seed oil*, pomegranate (Punica granatum) seed oil, vitamin E (tocopherol), pink grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) essential oil, red mandarin (Citrus reticulata blanco) peel essential oil, lemon (Citrus lemon) peel essential oil, bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) fruit essential oil, limonene**, linalool**, citral**, geraniol**, citronellol**
* certified organic
**naturally occurring ingredients of essential oils
scent: light citrus
this product is vegan.
to use, dampen the face and neck with warm water and apply several drops of cleanser. massage over face and neck for one minute. rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry. for best results, follow with oatmeal cleansing milk, lotus flower & rosewater toner and jasmine serum or an ayurvedic facial oil while skin is still damp. use in the evenings as the first step in your double-cleanse, or twice daily when skin is particularly dry and stressed.