$ 20.00 $ 40.00
anokha®'s jasmine serum is a light and highly fragrant moisturizer which evokes the South Asian tradition of using natural oils to nourish the skin after cleansing.
Daily drops of serum-dipity.
what it does:
- Increases moisture levels in the skin
- Improves barrier function
- Nourishes skin to look and feel smoother
why it works:
- hyaluronic acid is an incredibly efficient hydrating agent for skin care, capable of holding 1000 times its weight in water. It delivers moisture to plump the skin without clogging pores.
- panthenol (vitamin B5) penetrates deeply into the skin to moisturize the skin while improving its barrier function.
- sweet almond oil soothes and conditions the skin by replenishing natural skin oils lost during cleansing.
- sandalwood has long been prized for its anti-septic, soothing, and moisturizing properties.
- jasmine absolute has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to soothe and moisturize the skin. Its fragrance is both calming and sensual.
water (aqua), glycerin, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, propanediol, hyaluronic acid, provitamin B5 (DL-panthenol), carbomer, sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis), Australian sandalwood oil (Santalum spicatum), jasmine flower absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum)
This product is vegan.
To use, apply 2-3 drops to the fingertips and smooth over the face and neck morning and evening after cleansing and toning. May be used as a standalone moisturizer for oily skin types and during summer months.