ayurvedic pitta facial oil
Ayurvedic Facial Oils are used to nourish both your skin and your spirit. Each one is customized for the layers of your specific dosha, which describes both your body and your vibe.
First layer: Medium height and weight, with lustrous skin.
Second layer: Focused and strong.
Third layer: Argumentative and short-tempered.
You are passion on fire. You are Pitta.
what it does:
- Balances combination skin
- Helps to prevent irritation and sensitivities
- Replenishes natural oils lost during cleansing
why it works
- capric/caprylic triglycerides are enormously popular in beauty products secondary to its moisturizing properties and its ability to be easily absorbed into the skin.
- almond oil is used to soothe and condition the skin by replenishing natural skin oils lost during cleansing.
- rose otto tones the skin.
- sandalwood has long been prized for its anti-septic, soothing, and moisturizing properties.
- ylang ylang essential oil has been demonstrated to have anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant activity.
- jasmine oil has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to soothe and moisturize the skin. Its fragrance is both calming and sensual.
- tocopherol (vitamin E) is an antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory, and a moisturizer.
capric/caprylic triglycerides, Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil (organic), Rosa damascena (rose otto) oil, Santalum album (sandalwood) essential oil, Canaga odorants (ylang ylang) flower essential oil, Jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) absolute, tocopherol (vitamin E) oil
scent: rose, jasmine
This product is vegan.
To use, apply 2-3 drops of oil to damp skin after cleansing and toning. Massage into skin until fully absorbed. For a smoother application, use 1-2 drops of water with the oil. Use twice daily. For external use only.
Made by hand in small batches. Please use within six months of opening.