pitta facial oil
pitta facial oil is ideal for combination and sensitive skin. apply a few drops to damp skin morning and evening after cleansing and toning, but before your moisturizer.
this product is vegan. available for shipment to EU and UK.
who is pitta?
first layer: medium height and weight, with lustrous skin.
second layer: focused and strong.
third layer: argumentative and short-tempered.
you are passion on fire. you are pitta.
balances combination skin
what it does:
helps to prevent irritation and sensitivities
replenishes natural oils lost during cleansing
why it works:
- capric/caprylic triglycerides are enormously popular in beauty products secondary to its moisturizing properties and its ability to be easily absorbed into the skin.
- almond oil is used to soothe and condition the skin by replenishing natural skin oils lost during cleansing.
- rose otto tones the skin.
- sandalwood has long been prized for its anti-septic, soothing, and moisturizing properties.
- ylang ylang has been demonstrated to have anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant activity.
- jasmine oil has been used to soothe and moisturize the skin. Its fragrance is both calming and sensual.
- tocopherol (vitamin E) is an antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory, and a moisturizer.
capric/caprylic triglyceride, Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Santalum spicata (sandalwood) wood oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, Jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower extract, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, benzyl benzoate**, benzyl salicylate**, eugenol**, geraniol**, benzyl alcohol**, farnesol**, isoeugenol**, citronellol**, linalool**
**naturally occurring ingredients of essential oils
scent: rose, jasmine
to use, apply 2-3 drops of oil to damp skin after cleansing and toning. massage into skin until fully absorbed. for a smoother application, use 1-2 drops of water with the oil. use twice daily. for external use only, beauty.
made by hand in small batches. please use within six months of opening.