kapha facial oil
you are kindness on guard. you are kapha.
what it does:
- assists in balancing oily skin to regulate sebum production
- helps to prevent irritation and sensitivities
- may replenish natural oils lost during cleansing
kapha facial oil is ideal for oily skin types. add a few drops to damp skin morning and night after cleansing and toning in place of your moisturizer.
this product is vegan and cruelty-free.
ships to the USA, Canada, EU and UK within 1 business day.
a portion of each sale is donated to Doctors Without Borders .
what kapha types look like:
first layer: large eyes, radiant skin, and thick hair.
second layer: calm and thoughtful.
third layer: melancholy and resisting.
- almond oil is used to soothe and condition the skin by replenishing natural skin oils lost during cleansing.
- safflower oil contains a high concentration of linoleic acid (78%), which combines with sebum to clear pores, reducing blackheads and acne. linoleic acid also stimulates cell regeneration, renewing the surface of the skin to decrease the appearance of blemishes and scars.
- lavender is a highly fragrant flower which has been used to reduce scars, decrease pigmentation, and fight acne, inflammation, and infection.
- clary sage has been used for its exfoliating and hydrating properties.
- bergamot has antibacterial and balancing properties. be sure to use a sunscreen after applying products with bergamot oil, as it is a photosensitizer.
- tocopherol (vitamin E) is an antioxidant which helps to prevent free radical damage to the skin. It is also an anti-inflammatory and moisturizer.
Prunus amygdalus (sweet almond) dulcis oil*, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, tocopherol (vitamin E), Salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citral**, geraniol**, linalool**, limonene**
**naturally occurring ingredients of essential oils
to use, apply 2-3 drops of oil to damp skin after cleansing and toning. massage into skin until fully absorbed. for a smoother application, use 1-2 drops of water with the oil. use twice daily. for external use only, beauty.
for more beauty, see how to layer.
made by hand in small batches. please use within six months of opening.
note: this item is packaged with an orifice reducer to reduce waste and to avoid use of less sustainable eye droppers. however, if you have dropper envy, we do offer the dropper .