black tea & licorice root brightening cleanser
anokha®'s black tea & licorice root brightening cleanser was created to brighten both your complexion and your day with black tea ferment and licorice root extract.
A warm and nurturing brew awaits you.
what it does:
• Promotes even skin tone
• Improves clarity to brighten skin
• Provides antioxidants to help protect skin
why it works:
• jojoba oil, a natural antioxidant that contains high levels of Vitamin E, protects the skin against free radicals which can damage the skin and cause premature aging.
• grapeseed oil moisturizes the skin while providing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
• black tea ferment is an antioxidant which helps to defend against free radicals while softening and brightening the skin.
• licorice root extract is a safe and natural skin lightening agent. It is one of several ingredients available as alternatives to hydroquinone to lighten areas of hyperpigmentation on the skin. In addition, it can be used to soothe inflamed skin. Sun and age spots are reduced in appearance for a more flawless complexion.
• grapefruit oil reduces excess oiliness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also has antimicrobial and anti-fungal effects.
water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isoethionate, stearic acid, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, jojoba esters, glycereth-2 cocoate, glycerin, cetyl esters, saccharolyces/xylinum black tea ferment, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycol distearate, cetyl alcohol, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, diacetyl boldine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, steareth-4, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) oil, fragrance (0.01%), benzoic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
This product is vegan.
Wash the face with warm water and apply cleanser. Massage over face and neck for one minute. Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry. For best results, follow with Lotus Flower & Rosewater Toner and Amla Skin Brightening Lotion while skin is still damp. Use morning and night. Best results will be seen in 6-8 weeks. Remember to use an SPF of at least 30 daily to optimize your results!