ayurvedic kapha facial oil
Ayurvedic Facial Oils are used to nourish both your skin and your spirit. Each one is customized for the layers of your specific dosha, which describes both your body and your vibe.
First layer: Large eyes, radiant skin, and thick hair.
Second layer: Calm and thoughtful.
Third layer: Melancholy and resisting.
You are kindness on guard. You are Kapha.
what it does:
- Balances oily skin to regulate sebum production
- Helps to prevent irritation and sensitivities
- Replenishes natural oils lost during cleansing
why it works:
- almond oil is used to soothe and condition the skin by replenishing natural skin oils lost during cleansing.
- safflower oil contains a high concentration of linoleic acid (78%), which combines with sebum to clear pores, reducing blackheads and acne. Linoleic acid also stimulates cell regeneration, renewing the surface of the skin to decrease the appearance of blemishes and scars.
- lavender is a highly fragrant flower which has been used to reduce scars, decrease pigmentation, and fight acne, inflammation, and infection.
- clary sage has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for its exfoliating and hydrating properties.
- bergamot has antibacterial and balancing properties. Be sure to use a sunscreen after applying products with bergamot oil, as it is a photosensitizer.
- tocopherol (vitamin E) is an antioxidant which helps to prevent free radical damage to the skin. It is also an anti-inflammatory and moisturizer.
Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil (organic), Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil (cold-pressed), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower essential oil*, Salvia sclera (clary sage) essential oil, Citrus bergamia (bergamot orange) fruit essential oil, tocopherol (vitamin E) oil
scent: lavender, bergamot
This products is vegan.
To use, apply 2-3 drops of oil to damp skin after cleansing and toning. Massage into skin until fully absorbed. For a smoother application, use 1-2 drops of water with the oil. Use twice daily. For external use only.
Made by hand in small batches. Please use within six months of opening.